Major Appliance Special Offer - Major Appliances
What Are You Looking For? Find It At Lowe's.
Our largest selection of appliances is found in our stores, but don't forget to learn more online before you buy. Click through the product categories below for specifications and model details on a vast selection of appliances. Looking for new technology? Our in-store Associates will demonstrate the latest gadgets and gear for you. Find a store near you and an Appliance Specialist will be glad to assist you.
- Freestanding refrigerators maximize food storage within existing space.
- Built-in refrigerators can be panelled to appear as part of your cabinetry and to match its depth. However, their streamlined appearance may mean reduced capacity.
- The interior size of your refrigerator should match the size of your family. Allow 18 to 20
cubic feet of space for 2 family members and an extra cubic foot for each additional person.
- Over-the-range models combine lighting
and exhaust functions into one.
- A built-in model can enhance a "seamless" kitchen aesthetic.
- Additional features to consider:
turn-tables, convection, browning
sensors, timers and exhaust systems.
Stove, Oven, and Cooktop Tips:
- Choose your fuel: electric units offer the
best baking control, and their smooth cooktops are easier to clean, while gas
units offer more precise temperature control.
- Freestanding ranges can stand alone or between cabinets, while slide-in units are built in to existing infrastructure and fit snugly between cabinets and at countertop height.
- Independent cooktops allow for a more flexible, customized kitchen layout. They are available in coil, glass, induction, gas, or downdraft units.
- A warming drawer is a great addition that keeps food warm or slow-cooks meals.