Free In-Store Pickup
- When you need your items fast, take advantage of our Free In-Store Pick Up Service.
- Choose the Pick Up in Store option at the online checkout and select your desired store location for pick up.
- Your item(s) will be available for pick up within 1 hour of placing your order on Lowes.ca during normal store operating hours.
- The following products may take up to 24 hours: lumber and garden stone (patio block & stones, retaining wall block, edging stones) - please wait for your "order is ready for pickup" email to arrive.
- Commercial customers can save precious work time with the convenience of Lowes.ca too!
- Make sure to check the store hours of your selected store - especially around the holidays.
After your order has been placed, you will receive two (2) separate email notifications from Lowe's:
- Order Confirmation Notification-Verifies we've received your order
- Store Pick Up Notification email confirming your item(s) is ready for pickup.
What to bring to the Customer Service Desk at your Lowe's store when picking up your order:
- Your order confirmation or order number
- The credit card used to make your purchase
- A government issued ID
- You will be required to sign an acknowledgment when you pick up your order.
For your protection, orders can only be released to the customer who placed the order. We cannot allow anyone to pick up an order on your behalf.
PLEASE NOTE: We recommend that you pick up your item(s) within 4 days of purchase. If this is not possible, please contact your local Lowe's store. If your item(s) are not picked up, they will be refunded and placed back onto the shelf.