Mon-Fri 7am-1am EST Sat-Sun 8am-11pm EST
KOHLER 98976-0 Cimarron White 1.28 Gpf (4.85 Lpf) 12-In Rough-In WaterSense Round 2-Piece Comfort Height
Available while supplies last.
In-use/lifestyle images - accessories not included
Comfort Height The Complete Solution round-front 1.28 gpf toilet
- Complete Solution® toilets provide everything you need in 1 box, including bowl, tank, seat, wax ring, and floor hardware
- Grip-Tight Reveal® Q3 toilet seat features innovative technology that prevents the seat from slamming, and simplifies both cleaning and installation
- Comfort Height® feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults
- Supply line not included
- Coordinates with other products in the Cimarron collection
- Round-front bowl offers an ideal solution for smaller baths and powder rooms
- Components Included: Seat; wax ring; mounting bolts
- Flush Lever Included: Yes
- Toilet Kit: Yes
- Lined Tank: No
- ADA Compliant: No
- Bowl Height: Comfort height
- Bowl Height without Seat: 16 1/2-in
- Bowl Height with Seat: 18 1/4-in
- Flush Lever Location: Left front
- Flush Power: Best (4 to 5)
- Flush Type: Single
- Gallons per Flush (GPF): 1.28
- Liters per Flush (LPF): 4.85
- High Efficiency: Yes
- Lowe's Exclusive: Yes
- Mounting/Outlet Type: Floor mount/Floor outlet
- Rough-In Size: 12-in
- Toilet Bowl Shape: Round
- Toilet Flushing System: Gravity fed
- Trap Way Size in Inches: 2 1/8-in
- Type: 2-piece
- WaterSense Labeled: Yes
- Deodorizing: No
- Night Light: No
- Remote Control: No
- Base Warranty Parts: 12 months
|Color / Finish:||White|
Toilet bowls are usually available in two shapes: Elongated bowls are oval shaped, and are typically longer than Round bowls.
Select the type of flushing system included with your toilet
|Flush Type||Gravity Flush|
Federal standards mandate that toilets use at most 1.6 gallons of water per flush. Dual flush toilets allow you to select between 1.6 or .8 gallons per flush.
|Gallons Per Flush||1.28 GPF|
The Rough-In is the distance between the outlet pipe and the wall behind the toilet. Standard toilets have a 12" Rough-In, but older homes may have a 10" or 14" Rough-In.
|Liters per Flush:||4.85L|
|Gallons per Flush:||1.28gal|
|Assembled Width:||17.625 inches|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Tag This Product
Your Recently Viewed Items
You have no recently viewed items. After viewing product detail pages or search results, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to products you are interested in.
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW55 DBServer: DB8 Created On: 3/1/2015 12:50:37 PM