Lowe's Shipping Policy
Free Shipping on Qualifying Parcel Orders of $49 or More - Some things to know:
- The Free Parcel Shipping offer applies to Lowes.ca orders only.
- Only items marked with the Parcel Shipping icon qualify for the promotion.
- The Free Shipping offer is subject to change without notice.
- To qualify for free shipping, your order must total $49 or more before any taxes, fees or shipping charges are added.
- Free shipping applies only to shipping addresses in Canada. Existing parcel shipment restrictions to remote locations may still apply. See full Shipping Policy below for more details.
- Oversize items needing to be delivered via freight carriers and/or Lowe's Delivery items are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Product with pricing noted to already include shipping will not receive a discount
- Free shipping will not apply if any purchase of an eligible item is cancelled, resulting in a total purchase of less than $49.
HOW AND WHEN PARCEL SHIPPING ORDERS ARE SHIPPED AND DELIVERED
- Parcel Shipping orders are shipped directly to the shipping address you have provided (we cannot ship to PO boxes at this time).
- Orders ship via standard ground shipping usually within 1 business day from the time your order is placed.
- Shipment will usually arrive 2-3 business days after the order has shipped for most destinations. Transit time may be longer to remote addresses.
- Normally, shipment(s) are scheduled to arrive Monday to Friday, between 8 am and 5 pm local time.
- If you are not home to accept your shipment, a shipping notification card with further details will be issued.
- Smaller shipments made by courier may be left at your door.
- Multiple items may be shipped separately due to size or availability and may arrive at different times.
- Purchases from Lowes.ca can only be shipping to destinations within Canada; Standard shipping rates apply unless specified.
- Orders / Shipments cannot currently be fulfilled to certain remote locations such as Yukon, NWT and Nunavut. Service to these locations may be added in the future.
WHY CAN'T SOME ITEMS BE PARCEL SHIPPED
Some items may be fragile and we want to make sure that you receive your purchase in one piece.
Some items may contain hazardous materials.
Some items are too heavy or too large for parcel shipping.
Some items sold in bulk may be too large for parcel shipping.
Some clearance items may not be parcel shippable.
Vendor Direct Shipping
(Price Includes Shipping)
On product pages, this Indicates that this is an online exclusive product and is being shipped directly from the vendor where shipping is already included in the price.
If you choose Parcel Shipping as your shipping method, your order will be delivered by a third-party shipping provider who will offer order tracking service. This service will allow you to monitor your package as it makes its way to its final address.
When your order has shipped you will receive an e-mail shipping confirmation containing a tracking confirmation number.
You can check the status of your shipment in the following ways:
- Follow the instructions included in your shipping confirmation email to track your order through the carrier's website
- Contact a Lowe's customer service representative at 1-888-98-LOWES (56937)
- E-mail us at email@example.com for a status update
If you misplace your shipping confirmation email, please contact a Lowe's customer service representative at 1-888-98-LOWES (56937) for assistance, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.