Mon-Fri 7am-1am EST Sat-Sun 8am-11pm ESTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 7am-1am EST Sat-Sun 8am-11pm EST
Shop All Departments
- Covered circuit breaker protected outlets add protection from the environment
- Large steel fuel tank with easy-to-read fuel gauge
- Hardened steel tube cradle for added durability and strength
- 3600 RPM alternator
- Automatic idle control
- Automatic voltage regulation
- Low-oil shutdown detects low oil level and shuts engine down to prevent potential engine damage
- 9.5in flat free tires
- Control panel with fuel gauge and hour meter
- Number of Outlets: 5
- Starting Watts: 6875
- Running Watts: 5500
- Run Time at 1/2 Load (Hours): 10
- Engine Displacement (Cu. Centimeters): 389
- Fuel Capacity (Gallons): 7.2
- Oil Capacity (Quarts): 1
- Start Type: Pull
|Warranty||2 Year Limited|
|Generator Power Source||Gas|
The type of generator you need is largely determined by the application you want to use it for. Some generators are used for powering whole buildings in emergency situations while others provide portable AC power anywhere you want to go.
|Generator Type||Portable Generators|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Tag This Product
A tag is a keyword assigned to a product which helps describe the item and allows it to be found by other customers
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Generators - 1989|
Your Recently Viewed Items
You have no recently viewed items. After viewing product detail pages or search results, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to products you are interested in.
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW75 DBServer: DB16 Created On: 12/18/2014 7:54:01 PM