Mon-Fri 7am-1am EST Sat-Sun 8am-11pm ESTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 7am-1am EST Sat-Sun 8am-11pm EST
Shop All Departments
Available while supplies last.
18-Gauge Brad Nailer and Air Compressor Combo Kit
Air Compressor Features:
- Pancake style compressor with rubber feet
- Oil-free pump for long life and no maintenance
- Two universal quick couplers for fast tool changes
- Complete with 25 foot hose and couplers
- Cord storage integrated into the body design
- Compact and lightweight for easy transport
Air Compressor Specs:
- Air Delivery SCFM @ 40PSI: 2.8
- Air Delivery SCFM @ 90PSI: 2
- Horsepower: 1.1 HP
- Maximum Pressure: 145 PSI
- Amperage: 8 Amps
- Voltage: 120V
- Nozzle Fitting Size: 1/4-in
- Noise: 81dBA
- Tank Type: Pancake
- Tank Capacity: 6-gal / 22 L
Brad Nailer Features:
- Allows the user to select bump fire or contact fire modes with the simple flip of a switch
- Elastomer grip adds comfort and prevents slippage
- Visual nail reload indicator alerts the user when nail quantities are low
- Depth of drive dial allows the user to easily adjust the drive depth for a professional finish
- No-mar tip on the nose protects the work piece from unintended markings
- 360° Adjustable exhaust port keeps dust, debris and oil off the finish project
- Lightweight aluminum body and composite magazine provide a tool that reduces user fatigue
Brad Nailer Specs:
- Nail Range: 5/8-in - 2-in
- Nail Gauge: 18
- Capacity: 100 Nails
- Magazine Type: Side Loading
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 PSI
- Center Height: 7mm (.276-in)
- Firing mode: Selective Actuation
- Weight: 2.2-lbs
- 18 Gauge Brad Nailer
- Pancake Compressor
- (5,000) Brad Nails
- 25-ft Poly Hose + Couplers
- Safety Glasses
- Brad Nailer Carrying Case
Electric-powered compressors are most common and easiest to use in areas with a ready electric supply. Gas-powered compressors are a good choice in areas where electricity is limited or unavailable, but they should not be used in confined or unventilated areas.
|Air Compressor Power Source||Electric Compressors|
Single-stage compressors have one piston that compresses and delivers air to the storage tank. They are suitable for most home users. Two-stage compressors have two pistons that compress and deliver air to the tank. These can store more air in the same space as a single-stage and are much better for commercial uses and shop environments.
|Air Compressor Stages||Single Stage|
Stationary compressors are designed to be bolted in a fixed area and wired directly to a building's electrical circuit, these are ideal for garages and workshops. Portable air compressors are perfect for jobs that require use of air tools like nail guns frequently, such as re-siding your home or building a deck. Pancake compressors are smaller and very easily portable, they're great for inflating and running small tools. Twin tank compressors can store more air so they don't have to run as often.
|Air Compressor Style||Pancake Tank Compressors|
Flooring nailers are specially designed to fit flush against floor boards for easy fastening. Finishing nailers are often angled and use thin finishing nails, great for baseboards, trim work, molding, and door casings. Framing nailers are designed for fast high-powered work on large pieces of material. Brad nailers are typically smaller and best for lighter jobs and trim work. Roofing nailers are specifically designed for use on shingles. Pinner nailers are lightweight and great for all types of hobby work. Staplers are best used on 1/4" or thinner material.
|Nailer Type||Brad Nailer|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Tag This Product
A tag is a keyword assigned to a product which helps describe the item and allows it to be found by other customers
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Nailers & Staplers - 1980|
Your Recently Viewed Items
You have no recently viewed items. After viewing product detail pages or search results, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to products you are interested in.
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW75 DBServer: DB8 Created On: 1/31/2015 3:33:55 AM