Mon-Fri 7am-1am EST Sat-Sun 8am-11pm ESTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 7am-1am EST Sat-Sun 8am-11pm EST
Shop All Departments
Genesis® S-330 3-Burner (38,000 BTU) Natural Gas Grill
- Individual electronic ignition system
- 7mm solid stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Patented Flavorizer® bar cooking system
- Front-mounted control panel
- Stainless steel shroud with center-mounted thermometer
- Front access, porcelain-enameled grease tray with catch pan
- Painted enclosed steel cabinet with stainless steel doors and stainless steel handles
- Porcelain-enameled heat deflectors
- Includes a flexible 10-ft gas hose
- Two stainless steel side shelves
- Three tool hooks on each shelf
- Four heavy-duty casters with two front locks
- Number of main burners: 3
- Number of side burners: 1
- Number of sear burners: 1
- Main burners BTUs: 38,000
- Side burner BTUs: 12,000
- Sear burner BTUs: 10,000
- Primary cooking area: 507 sq in
- Warming rack area: 130 sq in
- Total cooking area: 637 sq in
Most grills come with one of two types of burner configurations either conventional or infrared. Conventional is the standard and most common configuration. It lights a flamed burner that heats a cooking grate which then cooks the food. Infrared burners heat up through an infrared element that then heats a cooking grate which then cooks the food. The appeal of the infrared burner is that they reduce flare ups and vaporize any dripping to add flavor back into the food. Yet the grills with infrared burners are typically more expensive. Some grills also come with a hybrid configuration of both conventional and infrared.
|Burner Configuration||All Conventional|
Use these filters to select the type of fuel for you gas grill. Choose between propane grills and natural gas grills.
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
Select the type of grill you want from the widest selection of gas grills for all uses. Our offering includes post mount grills for a more permanent yet durable approach, portable grills for camping and picnics, and our most popular, grills on carts.
|Gas Grill Type||On Cart|
Use the filters below to narrow your search to grills that include the specific features you are looking for such as a rotisserie, griddle, side burner, and more.
|Grill Features Included||Catch Pan, Electronic Ignition, Searing Burner, Side Burner, Side Shelf, Tool Holder, Warming Rack, Wheels|
Use the following filter to find a grill with the number of burners you desire. More burners typically equate to a larger sized grill. Some grills also offer more burners of smaller size in order to allow the user to utilize different cooking styles such as direct and indirect heat.
|Number of Burners||3|
|Height:||3 feet 11½ inches|
|Firebox Width:||26 inches|
|Firebox Depth:||9¼ inches|
View more coordinating items
More items in this collection
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Tag This Product
A tag is a keyword assigned to a product which helps describe the item and allows it to be found by other customers
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Gas BBQ & Grills - 2585|
Your Recently Viewed Items
You have no recently viewed items. After viewing product detail pages or search results, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to products you are interested in.
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW55 DBServer: DB16 Created On: 1/27/2015 2:17:56 AM