Mon-Fri 7am-1am EST Sat-Sun 8am-11pm ESTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 7am-1am EST Sat-Sun 8am-11pm EST
Shop All Departments
7-1/4-in 9-Amp Sliding Laser Compound Miter Saw
- Maximum crosscut up to 2-in x 8-in, ideal for moulding and framing cuts
- Lightweight compact die-cast aluminum construction
- Easy to move from storage to jobsite
- Vertically mounted laser guide projects accurate pre-cutting line
- Positive miter and bevel stops for accurate placement of most used angles
- Hold-down clamp provides workpiece stability during cuts
- Tall, die-cast aluminum fence gives support during setup and cutting
- 1-1/4-in vacuum port for dust collection with standard wet/dry vacuum
- Dual slide rail system with linear bearings allows for smooth and accurate operation
- Amperage: 9
- Maximum Speed: 5000 RPM
- Maximum Bevel: 45°
- Cutting Capacity: 8-in
- Dust Handling: Port
- Miter Stop: Yes
|Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Blade Speed (RPM)||5000-6000|
The Blade Diameter refers to the size of the blade, Meausred from side to side down the center. Larger blades can handle thicker material.
|Saw Blade Diameter||7 1/4-in|
Miter saws are generally classified by the functions they have. Each function refers to a movement the saw can make and the type of cuts it is capable of. The most basic of these is a chop and the most complex is a dual sliding compound miter saw.
|Saw Type||Sliding Compound Miter Saw|
|Blade Diameter:||7¼ inches|
|Arbor Size:||0.625 inches|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Mitre Saws - 1966|
Your Recently Viewed Items
You have no recently viewed items. After viewing product detail pages or search results, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to products you are interested in.
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW55 DBServer: DB10 Created On: 1/27/2015 6:22:47 AM